The Regional English Language Office (RELO Pakistan) at the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy Islamabad is pleased to announce ‘English Language Expo 2020,’ to be held in Karachi on January 18, 2020. The conference, based on the theme ‘Digital Innovations in English Language Teaching and Learning,’ aims to promote 21st Century teaching and learning tools & techniques, emphasize the importance of digitalization in the world of teaching, and provide networking opportunities to English language teaching professionals. The sessions will focus on the introduction of various methodologies and digital tools to facilitate English language learning and the importance of transforming language classrooms into global classrooms.
The conference will provide ELTs an opportunity to:
- Attend 30+ sessions conducted by E-Teacher alumni and guest speakers.
- Learn about digital innovations in English Language Teaching and Learning.
- Strengthen the local educational community by networking with English language professionals from different institutions and regions.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE CONFERENCE ?
The conference will be open to experienced and novice English language professionals, potential English language teachers and university students from related disciplines. These may include:
• In-service Primary School Teacher
• In-service Secondary School Teacher
• Pre-service Teacher
• Curriculum Developer
• University Professor
• University Lecturer
• Students of Graduate/ Post-Graduate Academic and Professional Programs
NOTE: Please know that travel and accommodation will not be provided for people coming from outside Karachi.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY. If you are interested to attend the English Language Expo 2020, please register by filling out the form by 5 pm , January 10th 2020.
REGISTRATION LINK : https://forms.gle/AWb8FKxk458Sg2uR8
For more details, please visit www.evolution.com.pk/ele or call us at 0300-2008575