· Content / Syllabus: Functional-Notional-Situational syllabus with occasional use of Structural Syllabus. Frequent use of authentic language materials from real life.
· Learning Environment: Learn English in a positive & energizing professional environment
· Human Environment: Top professionals equipped with great teaching skills and knowledge, coupled with values of respect and care for students
· Teaching Methods: Use of some of the best practices in second language teaching. A blend of whole class, individual, pair and group work.
· Students’ Activities (1): A judicious blend of a wide range of learning activities.
· Students’ Activities (2): Individual and group presentations, video watch, talk shows, panel discussions interviews, sports running commentary, announcements as master of ceremony.
· Assessment Types: Use of performance based assessment, formative assessment and summative assessment.
· Assessment Sources: A 360 degree method of assessment based on assessment by teachers, self, and peers.
· IELTS Bands: Using IELTS Bands for final assessment
· Certification: Certification ceremony to be planned and executed by students with guidance and support of teachers
Course Fee Rs. 12,000 for 10 weeks
Mode of Payment